Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And who are you again?

Hi! I am Shawn - aka RoShaCla. I was recruited by Wrap for this little venture in blogging super-groupery and promptly disappeared when it launched. Life happens and such, ya know? But anyway, now I am here and ready to post tangents, diatribes, and other good stuff like that.

A little bit about me: I was born in New Jersey and currently reside in Arizona. I have been a NJ Devils fan since '94. I run my own blog called
King Of All Jacks
which I often ignore just as much as this one; I'm working on it though! I plan to keep the majority of my Devils coverage there and to try and talk about more broad hockey issues here. Hopefully I can make it interesting and get some discourse going in the process.

Now that my intro is out of the way, I'd like y'all to take a gander at the top of the page. Notice anything different? I felt the default banner wasn't cutting it, so I made one (not like I said I would do that a month ago or anything). Two days of not remembering how to use photoshop, looking for pictures of hockey players in tootoos, and struggling how to best represent niftyness in the clutch has lead to my current creation now adorning the top of this blog.

You likey?

The lines, besides obviously showing opposing forces going towards each other, also form a "not equal" sign when they meet the red (or rouge if you prefer). I thought this was a good way to show that either the forward or the goalie is going to win the battle. The ballerina was inspired by a quote I heard from a Mr. Al Arbour about how he feels about "cute" players.

So yeah. Leave me feedback. I'll be back with a real post possibly maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Loser Domi said...

I knida like it...thanks!