Tuesday, December 2, 2008

fake boyfriends.


Sean, Sean, Sean? What am I going to do with you? You must be acting out because you feel inadequate. I will admit, your statement was pretty much the most hilarious thing ever. Let's face it, Cuthbert has been around the block. She's just a blond Milano. Whatever, I can't stay mad at you, babycakes. So why don't you come over tonight since you won't be playing... And we can kill this bottle of gin and get smashed while pretending to watch The Devil Wears Prada. You can say, "Oh Anna was never that icy" or "Anna never threw her jacket at me," and then we can forget the movie and just make out.

(photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

9 comments:

eyebleaf said...

SUSPENDED.

What a naughty boy.

wrap around curl said...

C'mon, what he said was pretty funny.

SteveDangle said...

I literally came here to write an Avery blog. Dang it!

wrap around curl said...

Steve don't let me stop you. Go for it. I want to hear your take. Since we are in different camps on him.

alix said...

Ok yeah, I'm by no means an Avery fan, but this wasn't even that bad! I laughed. And if making fun of Dion is suspendable...well I should be banned for life.

I would prefer if the league were more concerned with the dangerous play suspensions than their own PR.

Lori said...

When I saw the statement they had taken out the "offensive" part. I was like "Ohhhh shit! He called her ho!" and then.. sloppy seconds? He can be more creative then that. And then to explain why he might say such a thing the reporter made a list of all the men she had been with in the recent past. Proof she's a ho, on the record. Hilarious.

Vern said...

That was awesome.

Loser Domi said...

His mouthguard looks like he has a puck shoved in his mouth. hurr hurr hurr

Lori said...

haha, until you said something I was convinced it was a puck.