Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why the wait for Mats Sundin drags on...

Hey, it's Shultzie. Or Hammer. Whatever you wanna call me. I have a little site called I Mean, We Got Guys... In addition I signed on to post here and have been horribly neglectful. Then I was watching tonight's episode of Top Chef on Bravo and chatting with Wrap. I said how much I think Stephan is an ass. She says "he looks like Mats Sundin." Lo and behold, inspiration to throw something together to show that I'm not just a coat rack around here.

I present to you Top Chef Mats Sundin!!





Glove tap to Wrap for the inspiration.

4 comments:

wrap around curl said...

Seriously, that's what Mats is up to. He wants a kitchen furnished by Gladware.

tanya said...

I thought it was illegal to combine a guy with "Suomi" shirt and Mats Sundin...

Zack said...

Well that confused the heck out of me for a miniute, because I was pretty sure Mats Sundin wasn't from Finland.

Q-girl said...

Yeah...that will piss of the Swedish.