Monday, January 5, 2009

Canada is going to crap their pants. LOLZ

Team Canada spent part of Sunday stickhandling around the opinion of Swedish forward Magnus Svensson Paajarvi, delivered earlier in this world junior hockey championship, that if his country ever got a chance to take a 2-0 lead on Canada, the Canadians would soil their pants.

The phrasing wasn't that genteel, of course.

I'm pissed Chet isn't starting. I could add a bunch of links that say if Canada even stands a chance then goaltending needs to step up. I've said what a solution could be. I may or may not even watch the game.

2 comments:

eyebleaf said...

Schultzie you must watch the game!

"Dave Schultz" said...

meh. we'll see.

and actually I meant to post this on my site but oh well. Guess I should contribute around here.