Monday, January 5, 2009

Imaginary Christmas cards

Imaginary Christmas cards

In the tradition of imaginary letters, I set out to write Christmas Cards to NHL people. Unfortunately, a power outage fried my mom’s computer, so I had no Internet access for about a month. So here they are, several weeks late, imaginary Xmas Cards!

Dear Carey Price,
Even though you play for Montreal, I’d sure like to check you for ticks Here’s a George Strait box set.


Dear Sidney Crosby,
I SENT YOU A MUFFIN BASKET. I’VE NEVER SENT A GIFT TO AN NHLER BEFORE. DO NHLERS LIKE MUFFINS? (glove tap to this Puck Huffers post )

Dear Sean Avery,
Here’s a ball gag. Merry Christmas!

Dear Matt Stajan,
Happy Birthday! I imagine that people forget it since it’s so close to Christmas. Here’s some whipped cream, Nutella, handcuffs and directions to my house. Call me!

Dear Tomas Holmstrom
Happy Holidays! Beware those cookies—I’ve heard they go straight to the arse area. Here’s a Jane Fonda workout tape to ward off those unsightly love handles.

4 comments:

sleza said...

Matt Stajan could probably use few soccer lessons too...

dani said...

The Sidney Crosby thing is hilarious. I actually said the same thing when OJ Simpson was "supposedly" moving to a house near my neighborhood.

wrap around curl said...

Sidney, be careful with poppy seeds and drug tests.

Loser Domi said...

Sid only needs to worry about drugs tests if he's making Vesa's orphan stew using hippie meat.